What is Forex Market?
Forex is commonly known as ‘Foreign Exchange’ and it is also known as ‘FX market’, ‘Currency market’ or ‘Foreign exchange currency market’. Forex is an exchange of one currency for another currency. It is related to retail traders. It is considered to be the largest and liquid market in the world. It is the over the counter market in which the foreign currencies of the world are traded.
About Forex Trading:
The Forex market is the largest market in the world, mostly used by banks, corporates, governments/central banks, Hedge funds, traders, and investors. The FX market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. It has the most important world trading centers located in New York, Tokyo, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Sydney, Zurich, and Frankfurt. There is no central marketplace for Forex market.
1. Daily volumes exceed $6 trillion per day so dense liquidity makes it easy to get in and out of positions.
2. You can enter or exit a trade whenever you want from Sunday around 5pm EST to Friday around 4pm EST.
3. Forex trading is freedom to trade anywhere in the world only requirements being a laptop and internet connection.
4. Commission-free trading with many retail markets overall lower transaction costs than stocks and commodities.
5. It provides high-probability weekly trading opportunities.
Forex Training Course – Syllabus
Basics of Forex Trading
Forex Trading Terminologies
Forex Trading Platform
Forex Trading Charting
Forex Demo Practicing
Forex Trading Indicators
Forex Trading EA – Auto Trading Software
Forex Market Analysis
Risk & Money Management
Forex Trading Philosophy
Opening FX Trading Account.